Intergalactic Lottery is one of our mini-games designed for you to have fun in the CryptoMines metaverse, as well being able to profit from these mini-games.
Intergalactic Lottery Crux representation
Our Intergalactic Lottery is a game based on a traditional number match lottery system. The goal of this Lottery is to match consecutive numbers. Our lottery allows every user who bought at least one lottery ticket to get rewarded with huge Dark Matter or ETERNAL prizes.
Players will have the possibility to pick a series of random numbers for each ticket, they will also have the option to choose them manually according to their preference. The winning numbers will be selected every day at 00:00 UTC automatically by our off-chain random number system to guarantee the security of the mini-game.
- Valid lottery token: ETERNAL or Dark Matter
- User entry limit: A maximum of 500 tickets can be bought in one transaction.
- Max number of tickets to be purchased at a time: A maximum of 1000 tickets per address.
- Duration: Lottery rounds reset every 24 hours at 00:00 UTC.
- One lottery ticket gives a user a 6-digit combination with each digit being between 0-9.
The digits on your ticket must match in the correct consecutive order to win. Let's consider an example of a lottery draw with two different tickets, A and B.
Ticket A: 1 2 6 8 7 9 Ticket B: 1 4 3 8 7 9 Winning Number: 1 4 3 4 7 9 For this given example we have the result:
Ticket A: 1 2 6 8 7 9 Ticket B: 1 4 3 8 7 9 Winning Number: 1 4 3 4 7 9
Ticket A: The first digit and the last 2 digits match, but the remaining digits do not match. It means that this ticket only wins a "Match first 1" prize Ticket B: The first 3 digits and the last 2 digits match, but the 4th digit does not. It means that this ticket only wins a "Match first 3" prize
The prizes for each lottery round come from two sources:
- Ticket Purchases: 100% of the total lottery ticket purchase amount is allocated to the game's prize and rewards pool.
- Accumulated prizes: if nobody wins in one of the prize brackets, the unclaimed rewards for that bracket will accumulate into the next round and will be distributed among the prize pools.
All of the collected tickets belong 100% to the Prize Pool and are allocated as follows:
Prize Bracket / Description
Percentage of Prize Pool
Match First 1
Match First 2
Match First 3
Match First 4
Match First 5
Match First 6
Burn / Rewards Pool
As we know, many people are trying to have an edge over average users. That's why we are very cautious and trying to consistently babysit our users.
We have developed a custom random number generator off-chain, and with the help of Chainlink VRF we can deliver a trusted unpredictable random number.
This development is a big step on all our Metaverse because we can create mechanisms that allow our users to have a fair environment for their enjoyment.
On the winner selection algorithm we use modular arithmetic, this function allows us to "wrap around" when reaching a certain value, called the modulus.
Using this formula we are allowed to select a winner from a random seed generated by our off-chain processes.
We have set up a relayer account that is in charge of setting up the winner and storing it on blockchain.
Relayer Address: 0x478ec2a36c18b08dc1dc4dfe033c548b175657a0